Illegal Music Downloading

F

FoxyPage

Limewire and Bearshare are awful.

I use MP3 Rocket if I want to download single songs or episodes. I use Utorrent to download full albums, seasons and movies. I got all 8 of Burzum's albums fully downloaded in less than an hour.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I used MP3 Rocket for about a year and I learned a lot from that little program. If you have ever visited their technical forum you can't miss me Foxy...:D

gguerra

Reaction score
Limewire and Bearshare are awful.

I use MP3 Rocket if I want to download single songs or episodes. I use Utorrent to download full albums, seasons and movies. I got all 8 of Burzum's albums fully downloaded in less than an hour.

BTW

You can use Utorrent for single songs

Just start the torrent download and when you get the window asking to confirm the download you can select or de-select any individual files from within the list that you want.

Ezequiel

Reaction score
eMalahleni, South Africa & Delft, Holland
I have so many sources to download music...

- Rapidshare/Megaupload
- utorrent (for music I mainly use the websites isohunt.com and completorrent.com)
- 4usonly.biz (This is a dutch website which costs 10 euro's a month for a membership and people upload albums there from mainly Dutch artists
- Spotify (I managed to find a way to rip music of this amazing application in 320 Kbps quality)
- lala.com (This website will unfortunately shut down at the end of may)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Never heard of MP3 Rocket, will give it a try.

With music, uTorrent only for me. Though I rarely download stuff.

I wouldn't bother with MP3 Rocket if you are using uTorrent it is far better for getting quality and complete albums.

I did learn quite a lot when I paid for my one year subscription to Rocket, but I haven't used Limewire to download anything for years now, and that is what Rocket uses for their P2P downloads.

gguerra

Reaction score
As for searching for torrents I would recommend torrentz.com

It is a search engine for torrents and automatically searches like 30 sites.

Zombeels

Reaction score
As for searching for torrents I would recommend torrentz.com

It is a search engine for torrents and automatically searches like 30 sites.
Not sure I like that. Checked to see if an album was available and every link had no bitrate attached to it.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I simply look for the keywords, EAC rip, FLAC and CUE sheet Log included...usually that guarantees quality Z.

Zombeels

Reaction score
I simply look for the keywords, EAC rip, FLAC and CUE sheet Log included...usually that guarantees quality Z.
That is the form I'm looking for either EAC or FLAC but none of the links from torrentz.com showed that.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online