How Set in Your Ways are You in Regards to Your Music?

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
There is an easy remedy for being tired of old rock standards that are being played to death, turn off the radio and play your own music. Led Zeppelin IV I went years without listening to because of that very reason, but almost all the great old rock albums I grew up with I play regularly and enjoy them again, even Stairway to Heaven.

I would have loved to, believe me. Radios only policy. Ipods, a huge fired on the spot no no.

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I would have loved to, believe me. Radios only policy. Ipods, a huge fired on the spot no no.

In Europe, that would probably be an infringement of your human rights. Even if it effected your safety and you were killed, your rights would be paramount. :heheh:

Khor1255

Reaction score
Yeah, when you are at work you are often at the mercy of what the boss or the guy who brought the radio like.

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
There is an easy remedy for being tired of old rock standards that are being played to death, turn off the radio and play your own music. Led Zeppelin IV I went years without listening to because of that very reason, but almost all the great old rock albums I grew up with I play regularly and enjoy them again, even Stairway to Heaven.
yeah I did that for most of the 90's and listened to so much thruout the 00's that it didn't matter. Somehow I've been stuck in places that I'm hearing too much old classic rock. I'm sure it will blow over.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
With today's MP3 players, which will hold 8000+ songs, and cost almost nothing to buy, there is no reason to listen to overplayed radio songs.

you can load entire albums, set the MP3 player to shuffle, and get a fabulous mix of tunes.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I can see that, same on any jobsite you have to be 100% alert and on top of things or you will be a statistic very shortly.

In Europe, that would probably be an infringement of your human rights. Even if it effected your safety and you were killed, your rights would be paramount. :heheh:

Not sure if that's a step forward or not Martin...:hm:

:D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I would rather see a worker have an IPod at work than to be strapped to their cell phone, especially these smart phones and all the apps, that is like bringing your xbox to work

:heheh:

Squidbilly

Tunes from the shed
Reaction score
At the shop,The radio is turned down low to hear for floor calls,I usually try to catch Alice Coopers radio show during Quiet times,Out in the plant at the presses you have alot of ethinic music that is blasting over the machinery,The tunes in my head are what I listen to.:kill:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online