How did you find CRF?

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
That's what I love about it all here. Great people as I said, and I come to fill more gaps in my collection.

Like I told ya Thumper...I'm out hunting for CD's that I found on here already and I don't hate Nirvana anymore..:heheh:

I like the appreciation factor here even though it's impossible to like every band...my mind is open again...I feel like myself.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
...oh and a CLASSICAL forum here??

That's enough right there to keep me jumpin' up and down..I use that forum alot while working. :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
If Kath does visit she will be welcomed with open arms and treated with the same respect that everyone deserves in here.:D

Shaggy said the same thing when I added it MP...lol...but I love Classical music and will fill it by myself if I have to.:grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
If Kath does visit she will be welcomed with open arms and treated with the same respect that everyone deserves in here.:D

Shaggy said the same thing when I added it MP...lol...but I love Classical music and will fill it by myself if I have to.:grinthumb

Well I do alot of listening there but I'll help fill it from time to time

I feel a group hug coming on..:lmao:

C'mere you big lug!

:tup:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Welcome Emily, why not post in the Introduction thread and tell us a little about your musical likes and whatever else you want to share with us.

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
It's clear to me that Kath is hooked more on chatting and the social aspect of the internet than she is a rock music enthusiast.

:dunno:

ooo oooo oooo. i see this. i'm sittin here, lookin at this, right this very now. if ya don't watch out, i'm gonna start posting drunken sonnets.

no small threat.

and if ya reallllllly piss me off, i shall resort to posting pics of joe perry in various poses exhibiting his inherent munchy nuggetry. siiiiigh.

um.. where was i? damn, i forgot. mwhahaHA.

babbling on music boards has been my brain's bread and butter for beyond the beginning of time (ahem). the appeal of facebook: cross-section of folk from all boards (and trust me, i belong to scads) and all eras of my life... and, well, i'm a lexulous junkie. i can't help it. i see letter tiles in me sleep. however, if the rumor proves true and they start chargin, i'm gonna be outta there in a hot microsecond.... which may be good news or bad news for y'all, depending on how much ya dig daily eyestrain via my printed yammering.

in the meantime, i would like to say i don't know where the bloody hell spike is. maybe if someone whips out some blues, he'll show up.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Welcome back Kath, that is quite a post...lol.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.