How did you find CRF?

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
ooo oooo oooo. i see this. i'm sittin here, lookin at this, right this very now. if ya don't watch out, i'm gonna start posting drunken sonnets.

no small threat.

and if ya reallllllly piss me off, i shall resort to posting pics of joe perry in various poses exhibiting his inherent munchy nuggetry. siiiiigh.

um.. where was i? damn, i forgot. mwhahaHA.

babbling on music boards has been my brain's bread and butter for beyond the beginning of time (ahem). the appeal of facebook: cross-section of folk from all boards (and trust me, i belong to scads) and all eras of my life... and, well, i'm a lexulous junkie. i can't help it. i see letter tiles in me sleep. however, if the rumor proves true and they start chargin, i'm gonna be outta there in a hot microsecond.... which may be good news or bad news for y'all, depending on how much ya dig daily eyestrain via my printed yammering.

in the meantime, i would like to say i don't know where the bloody hell spike is. maybe if someone whips out some blues, he'll show up.

Hi Ya kath!! So glad you came on before you had to rush off on your jont with the family.. So be yourself.. Cause your loads of fun!!:cheers:

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
Thumper .. I need to email Spike ... I've sent Friendship requests to KBAD, Spike, Martha Washington & Kath and have not heard back from any of them.

:dunno:

heyaaaaaa. have i mentioned i lose my email all the time, too?

but i have a saints cowboy hat.

i'm goin down friday. gotta cook for the female spawn. lord bless beelzebubba, she's midway thru her soph year at UNO.

oh, and i was gonna send a christmas card to drew brees's facial birthmark, but i gotta think of a name for it first. any ideas?

Neverlife

Reaction score
I learned from my good Canadian friend, Lord Grendel, who I have followed from one forum to the next.

wooo :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Great to see Kath back in the forum :) She must lose email, because I have sent her a couple, I guess they went into the same spot my letters to Santa have gone :zzz:

OH! Neverlife, it is good to have you here, too. You're the only person I can kick in the knee, besides LG, and you wont hit me back :tongue:

I dunno about Thumper and MP yet, I'm kinda fraid to beat on them too much :D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I kinda knew you were a nice guy because of this:

thumper.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Careful buddy she kicks like a Ninja...:lmao:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I only kick you that way, it gets you out of your cave!

MessinWithSasquatch_1.jpg

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Oh Lord.. I'm never going to shake that furry little rabbit guy..:lmao:
What on Earth was I thinking..:heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member