How did you find CRF?

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Joined this forum back in 06. I knew Spike.. Then MP and KBAD joined here and they are friends..
I must be excited about this place because I turned into a post whore..:heheh:
I'll calm down and post only when needed eventually..
But great group of people on here..
So far no bullies to deal with..:cheers:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
No Idea where Spike went to.. I last talked to him in 06.. I would like Magic to send a email to KBAD telling him his Brothers are waiting on him to come back!!:D

Flower

retired
Reaction score
No Idea where Spike went to.. I last talked to him in 06.. I would like Magic to send a email to KBAD telling him his Brothers are waiting on him to come back!!:D

Thumper .. I need to email Spike ... I've sent Friendship requests to KBAD, Spike, Martha Washington & Kath and have not heard back from any of them.

:dunno:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Thumper .. I need to email Spike ... I've sent Friendship requests to KBAD, Spike, Martha Washington & Kath and have not heard back from any of them.

Flower... kath is one of my friends on facebook.. I sent her an invite back.
She is really stuck on that place..:D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I appreciate the effort you are all making, but Magic has sent numerous invitations out weeks ago and if they show up great, but chances are they are Hooked liked Thumper said somewhere else. Besides with the recent additions we will do fine no matter who comes back.

Thumper, there will never be Any bullies allowed to rampage in here,,,not while Magic and I are here.

Last edited:

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
kath is one of my friends on facebook.. I sent her an invite back.
She is really stuck on that place..

It's clear to me that Kath is hooked more on chatting and the social aspect of the internet than she is a rock music enthusiast.

Last edited:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
We need 70's Guy..can someone convince him? I asked him once. He's like the all things up to date news guy. :grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
It's clear to me that Kath is hooked more on chatting and the social aspect of the internet than she is a rock music enthusiast.

:rolleyes:

Foxhound that's her business. Like LG put it.. Invites have been sent out.
No since in dragging people on here. But she got back to me today and said she will be coming on to say hello.. I hope you don't roll your eyes at her since somebody already did that to her and that's not cool..
I'll add that I'm glad to see Trickster come on here.. She knows quite a bit about certain music groups. She has turned me onto loads of groups that I really like..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online