Hoping to hear this song again!

Teal

Reaction score
So it was more than 5 years ago that I heard this song on the radio, and it was like nothing I had ever heard before but for the life of me I can't seem to find it. It's definitely classic rock, but as far as the year goes it is hard to tell since it's been so long. The song had a very upbeat feel to it, very happy... with sort of a steady, kicking drum beat and vocals that both remind me of Steely Dan's "Reeling In The Years" and I think in the lyrics was something about 'sun', 'the sun' or maybe 'summer'. But the chorus to this song is just 'AAAHHHHHH!', and that's it... awesome. Still reminds me of "Reeling In The Years" here except maybe also like the chorus from a Queen song.

I hope you guys can understand where I'm coming from, I heard this song once over 5 years ago and would like to buy it. Thanks :woot:

Edit: Sorry, I would guess the year to be late 60's to early 70's for this song.

Last edited:

Cousin Johnny

Call Me The Breeze
Reaction score
Now I am curious :D I think it would help a lot if you recorded yourself singing, or at least whistling whatever you remember and just post it here... Especially whistling that chorus because I really don't know what that "AAAAAHHHH!" can sound like :)

Teal

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I'm trying to describe it the best that I can!

So it's not EXACT but that's the general idea (of just the chorus) and it is brief, only like 1 second long to 2 at the most. 'aAAH!' Unfortunately the chorus is usually what I can remember the easiest when I hear a song only once and this one is tricky as you can see! The lyrics (vocals) sounded like the same kind of singing on "Reeling In The Years" (Steely Dan) in the way they sound, and the chorus like Queen because maybe the whole group is on the chorus, but it is probably neither of those artists as I have looked and sampled tons of songs and not even close.

Teal

Reaction score
Great song, but that's not it. The one I heard is more upbeat on the drums, probably shorter song length and the chorus/chant is shorter.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Staff online

Members online