hey dont murder me for this!!

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
yes! lol... the reason i say that is when i try to show the songs to certain rock fans it is almost automatically dismissed once i tell them it's made on a program... i've been called talentless, not a real musician, and all the other names in the book... basically they say "anyone can do what you do, but not anyone can play guitar"... but i never let it bother i just kind of give the heads up that it is digital even though i use real instruments for the sounds... plus i believe music is in the blood, may sound cliche but i really truly believe i was born to do this... someway or somehow i am supposed to be involved with music beyond being a fan, and for the moment this is the only i can express my musical ideas... but yea thanks for checking it out aero! i appreciate it!

I think you will find that people here are a lot more open minded and receptive to what you are doing than some other forums will be. Unlike most music forums, we have a very educated, open-minded and tolerant community of people here.

Obviously a few people here aren't necessarily into the "computer" or "programmed" music thing but they are either very nice about it or will keep quiet about it and not give you a hard time.

I have a couple of friends who do what you do, so it is ok by me.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online