Head East (Official Thread)

the ferret

Reaction score
On the off-chance anybody's interested, Head East Live has been remastered & re-released by Rock Candy records. It's a fine reissue with with crystal clear sound.

If your vinyl copy is wearing out, it's well worth the investment.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Only here can you find a thread devoted to Head East.
“Never Been Any Reason” is obviously still in rotation more so in what is now called “classic rock” radio. “Love Me Tonight” used to get played maybe once a week when I was a little younger radio listener. These two songs were my introduction to the band when I was growing up and the only two songs from Head East we heard with regularity in mid-west America.
I’m not at all sure where or when I got my vinyl copy of Flat As A Pancake but I love it. I recorded it to digital disc to give me options to listen to it most anytime.
I do also have a vinyl copy of Get Yourself Up. I think I recorded it to digital disc also but I don’t give it near the attention I give to Flat As A Pancake. I’ll have to give it a spin sometime soon to see why.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Im not bragging when I say that I easily have more than 3,000 records and cds in my collection but I also take some pride in recalling what is in that collection from memory. Having said that, I just discovered that I also have a vinyl copy of Get Lucky, which I completely forgot was there.
I will listen to Get Yourself Up on the drive to work tomorrow and maybe spin Get Lucky on the turntable tomorrow even as well.

6D86369F-DD34-46ED-935F-3D39EC5882FE.jpeg

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online