Happy Birthday Soot and Stars

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Soot!

animated__happy_birthday___gold_by_jssanda-d63w0u0.gif

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Thank you guys so much for the birthday wishes and the kind words. Honestly the ones of you who stayed as well as the new friends I've made here kept me here as well. Pretty much me being bumped up to Admin. this place was at the expense of losing a huge chunk of who I was friends with. The position wasn't why I lost people but a lot happened in peoples lives where they couldn't or weren't in the place of there lives to be here anymore. I was in charge of a place where the whole landscape had changed and I had enough memories where I didn't want it to just go away. I'd like to think that I've made new friends on the same level as before now and actually have become closer with some since. I'd also like to think I'll reconnect with old faces again and that this place will be a venue for that. My life has been more challenging then it's ever been the last year or two so I'm hoping everything comes together this year. I'm 36 years old and old enough now where the stuff I grew up listening too is pretty much considered Classic Rock by younger folks. Maybe the new music guy is finally going to fit in here! :heheh: Thank you for everything and letting me be a fixture here guys! :cheers2

Jonny Come Lately

The New Kid In Town
Reaction score
I know it's late, but I hope you had a great birthday Sooty. :cheers2

Thanks for all the great work in keeping this place going, it would be difficult to find a better administrator and a better friend.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online