Happy Birthday Soot and Stars

zengac

Certified Zeppelinologist
Reaction score
Sorry it's a bit late but, Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day! Thank you for all you do for this forum, it is very much appreciated! :cheers2

TMG

Titus Maximus Headphonius
Reaction score
Sorry it's even later, Sooty, been away and kind of otherwise engaged, but you totally rock!! ...and so hope your birthday was memorable, congratulations!!

TMG

Reaction score
Sooty, btw who's the girl in your sig? ... and please don't tell me you're dating her because even you don't get birthday presents like that!!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Sooty, btw who's the girl in your sig? ... and please don't tell me you're dating her because even you don't get birthday presents like that!!

:heheh:

It's my favorite modern music artist and obsession Meg Myers. I'll be seeing her for the third time in November. There's nothing like her live. :grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I wished you a happy birthday on Facebook, but wanted to say a few words here too, just sorry it's late! There are few people more deserving of good times than you and I hope you had a great time on your birthday and wishing you many, many more! Thanks for the super job you do around here and for being the cool, fab guy you are, so very pleased to be able to call you my friend :)

TMG

Reaction score
:heheh:

It's my favorite modern music artist and obsession Meg Myers. I'll be seeing her for the third time in November. There's nothing like her live. :grinthumb

Thanks, I need to check her out maybe, I see she's actually playing at Webster Hall here in a couple of months, which is one of the best of the smaller rock venues here in NY, great venue, I saw American Football there last year (that's the band, not the actual sport!) so we'll see :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online