Happy 5th Birthday CRF!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Yep, I was too. When the previous owner (Wayne?) shutdown, I followed many to the other site. Not long after, I saw that CRF was back online. Mentioned something to one of the other site's owners who shrugged it off as just something residual, if I remember correctly. So I did pop in here once in a while, but apparently never re-registered until this past January. Good to see how this place has grown in the past couple of months alone.

:yay:

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Congrats CRF. Hope this site wil remain a long long time. It's a very friendly board and I love to post here. Lots of Sab, Zep and rock fans around. :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nice to see all the affection for the Site everyone...:bounce:

There is a condensed history of the forum in the "How Did You Find CRF?" thread, but Lynch and Z and many others have covered most of it.

Thanks to my favorite "Snoop" Magic finding this pen about a year ago, and since we made this our home in September 2009 it's been great to see all the genuine nice people appreciate the ambiance we are trying to create here, it would be impossible without all of your contributions.:cheers:

And a big thank you to Shaggy, for keeping the forum on life-support until conditions improved and it could regain it's place as a great site to visit to talk music and make some new friends.:hab:

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Yep, I was too. When the previous owner (Wayne?) shutdown, I followed many to the other site. Not long after, I saw that CRF was back online. Mentioned something to one of the other site's owners who shrugged it off as just something residual, if I remember correctly. So I did pop in here once in a while, but apparently never re-registered until this past January. Good to see how this place has grown in the past couple of months alone.

Dwight was the administrator of the original forum. If I remember correctly, Wayne was not very popular.

Zombeels

Reaction score
well damn.. I had no idea:D

You've been here the whole time too, one of the few to keep it going during the dark ages as well... I came in a very slow period, so it's very nice to see what it's become:grinthumb
you're right, since Martha Washington is MIA, I am the longest surviving member. Kath is 3 days behind me. This is of course not counting the founder/admin Shaggy.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
HappyBirthdaytoYou.jpg

I have really enjoyed the forum!

My hat is off to those of you who have been loyal to the site since 2005, and many thanks to those of you who are new to the site.

thank-you-02.gif

This goes out to Shaggy for starting the forum back in 2005 and for placing his trust in me as administrator.

Rocker440

Reaction score

Wow, I didn't know that CRF has been here for 5 years! :blush:

Thanks for having this terrific forum and also for the great topics, discussions and all of the CRF folks that do make this a cool, rocking place! :tup:

Here's to many more years of this forum! :cheers:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.