Happy 5th Birthday CRF!

Zombeels

Reaction score
I meant to do this yesterday but worked really late.

5 years go Shaggy started this forum and it's still going. Keep it up everyone and hopefully we will all be around to celebrate the 10th anniversary of CRF.

:hb1: :yay: :greenie:

Reaction score
well damn.. I had no idea:D

You've been here the whole time too, one of the few to keep it going during the dark ages as well... I came in a very slow period, so it's very nice to see what it's become:grinthumb

the the ultimate learning, procrastination enabling, fun, awesome, and over all best place on the net... Happy birthday and thank you Shaggy:cheers:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Yay! I may have joined rather recently by comparison but I've made this my cyber home (as evident by the number of posts ((if I'm not mistaken I'm one of the top 10 highest posters....just a fun fact)) I've amassed) and I love it and everyone here. :)

Reaction score
You are number 9 Cosmic... possibly the highest post rate as well:D

Reaction score
MP by FAR has the highest posts/per/day rate. 40+ last time I looked.

You are right Lynch... 43.1:D

Cosmic is in second then I believe... I once again could be wrong, but that's what it looked like:heheh:

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I have also joined recently but feel very at home here :) All you lovely people have made me feel very welcome.

I hope CRF is around for another 50 years!!!!!

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
You are right Lynch... 43.1:D

Cosmic is in second then I believe... I once again could be wrong, but that's what it looked like:heheh:

Actually I took a look and Lynch is above me too. If there were placings for this sort of thing I'd be in third.

I have also joined recently but feel very at home here :) All you lovely people have made me feel very welcome.

That's because you are awesome Sunny. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online