Happy 5th Birthday CRF!

Reaction score
I have also joined recently but feel very at home here :) All you lovely people have made me feel very welcome.

I hope CRF is around for another 50 years!!!!!

Even longer, Sunny:grinthumb
and I think it is safe to say we are all glad this is your E-home as well:D

Actually I took a look and Lynch is above me too. If there were placings for this sort of thing I'd be in third.

I'm just going to stop my guessing game...:heheh::bonk:
you all figure out your own rankings, this is too complicated for me:lmao:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Happy Birthday CRF!!!

Cheers to a forum that has risen and given everyone that wishes to rock the opportunity to do so!

Cheers to all the fantastic members that make this the most fun place on the internet to post!!

Cheers to my fellow Moderators for working well with me and helping me along in the beginning and being great friends...

Cheers to our admins LG and Magic for holding this forum together and for giving me an opportunity to become more involved with something that I love so much.

Last but not least to Shaggy, for without whom none of us would be here having a great time!!

Happy Birthday again and here's to many more great years to come!!

66d1cf667703b531dc8319bce094514e.gif

beer.cheers.JPG

F

FoxyPage

It's only 5? I thought it was a bit older for some reason. Yay for being an old school member.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
It's only 5? I thought it was a bit older for some reason. Yay for being an old school member.
Two different versions of CRF... one that started 2002 or 2003 (I think) and shutdown in 2005, then a few months later, shaggy took over. I'm pretty sure Shaggs was a member of the original version, but I could be wrong.

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Two different versions of CRF... one that started 2002 or 2003 (I think) and shutdown in 2005, then a few months later, shaggy took over. I'm pretty sure Shaggs was a member of the original version, but I could be wrong.

I was a long time member of the original version. Thankfully Shaggy saved the day. Thank you Shaggy. :cheers:

:firew::party::wow: :rs:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online