Greetings one and all

JuddBonus

Reaction score
While trying to update my iPods artwork, an image with a link sent me this way. The last message board (a name that I wont drop) was going in a very wrong direction, and Ive been reading quite a bit of the post here and I found it to my taste, so here I am.

Been working on my skills off and on for almost 30 years in one fashion or another.

Was a drummer by trade (a 9 piece Slingerland/Ludwig set, and it was cool and a major hassle... The bass drums were 20in instead of 22 or 24, but sucked that it had two clamps with one key) and unfortunately I havent picked up a pair of sticks in years and Id be extremely lucky to even play a Ringo Starr beat now. And now the only thing that I have left is my 1963 Concert King snare (just like the one Neil Peart has). Ill keep forever... sounds killer in the studio.

But Ive switched to guitars (a Epiphone Explorer classic, an Ibanez DT120) playing through a Carvin R1000 Redline Bass Head w Randall RA412JB cabinet. And it just screams. Wanted a bass head to completely advoid that "electric razor" effect, and to be a able to switch to bass in seconds. (I still need a bass cabinet (in time tho).

I hope that I can add tons of ideals, images and a little bit goofiness from time to time on this board.

Last edited:

Harkat

Reaction score
Welcome Judd!
Im sure you will enjoy your time here, cause we are awesome an all :grinthumb

Reaction score
Sounds to me like you've found the right place.. Welcome:cheers:

But no goofiness.. we don't tolerate that!...

:tongue:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nice to have yet another talented musician join us JuddBonus.:hab:

Eyre

Reaction score
Welcome to the community Sir. Glad to have you on our side :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads