Greetings one and all

JuddBonus

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you thank you....... Ive already been dabbling a bit on a few threads but have quieten got into the meat of the act, but thatll happen soon enough.. :heybaby:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Welcome!!! The best music/classic rock forum on the internet you found!! Have a great time!!

:grinthumb :cheers2

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
:hy: Welcome here Judd and by the way I really like your avatar - Australian Cattle Dog. We had one for 16 years. She was part of the family :)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
But no goofiness.. we don't tolerate that!...

:tongue:

goofy-freeman-crop-240.jpg

Say What?!

:D

Welcome JuddBonus. Sounds like you know your way around a instruments. :good

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome mate :) hope you have fun.

JuddBonus

Reaction score
:hy: Welcome here Judd and by the way I really like your avatar - Australian Cattle Dog. We had one for 16 years. She was part of the family :)

The family also had one way back in the early 80s (right after the AKC recognized it) which I loved dearly but was never able to get another thanks to reality, BUT.. if the military stops screwing with the weather... er I mean "mother nature". And the timing hits its mark sometime this week, Ill be getting another one (hes on reserve + deposit).. Hes a Blue with a beautiful mask and a white star on his forehead (which photos be coming in the future)... And his name is Roofus. :pullhair:

Hell Sunny, you can go north to Queensland and get runned over by a pack of them as soon as you stop out of the car..Now how convent is that.?? :lmao:

snowblue

Reaction score
Welcome Judd.....and looking forward to seeing Roofus!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online