Grateful Dead (Official Thread)

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Re: Grateful Dead

Watching this video is like sitting in section 103 of the left side of the concert arena...

Grateful Dead - Let It Grow

1981 East Coast Spring Tour

Last edited:

Reaction score

Watching this video is like sitting in section 103 of the left side of the concert arena...

Grateful Dead - Let It Grow

1981 East Coast Spring Tour

Here's the whole show.. you may need to set a bit of time aside for this "clip"..:heheh:

Dead video removed

The jam at the end of Friend of the Devil is great.. Bob's solo is perfect, and then Jerry comes in, and compliments it so nicely.. then back to the song..:tup:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I found a Grateful Dead tune that I can say that I REALLY like quite a bit. :grinthumb

Unbroken Chain

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I think both EB, DZ, and even Groovy will be impressed with my latest acquisition.

I'll post it tomorrow.:bounce:

Guitartlp

Steal your face
Reaction score

What a great thread! I've got four or five of the deads studio albums. My favorite studio album having to be American Beauty and My favorite Live Concert is the Live/Dead. I go to a website called www.archives.org to get all of my Live fixings. :) if you haven't heard of it you should check it out anybody.:grinthumb:grinthumb:grinthumb
I was born a wee too late to get to see them in concert with Jerry :uh:
But that's why digital technology is such a blessing!!! I want to learn more about this awesome band... :)

Dawnhouse

Reaction score

Filmore West 1969 has to be one of the greatest live albums of all time. It's the recording which suplied the material for Live/Dead.
But Groovy Man is bang on the money. For studio albums skip straight to Workingman's Dead. Wondawsobeautificentness.

Reaction score

A nice version of China Cat from 1972

:grinthumb

Last edited by a moderator:

CREAM'd

Reaction score

A band I know nowt about,I've been listening to a few tunes on this thread and on YouTube,I have yet to hear a song I didn't like.I will probably buy a lot of this bands back catalogue,where do I start? a good live and a good studio album recommendation please.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Can't go wrong with American Beauty, that is the first Dead album I owned.

As for live, Groovy and DZ are far better experts than myself, but "Live Dead" seems to be a universally respected album.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online