Grace Slick

Bryter Later

Reaction score
:grinthumb Grace had everything,beauty,intelligence,a talent and an attitude to go with it. Her voice so easily went from gentle love songs to out n out raw rock. I think that Crown of Creation showed her at her best,and the Airplane. I had a vinyl copy of Manhole but could never get into that album. Bryter.

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score
Nice rare video, haven't seen it before. I love how they're playing with the fact they're going playback that Casady is wearing wires and Marty looking uninterested. Imagine that, to be there, somewhere near when he said "What's gonna happen this summer in San Francisco?" and it's 1967, and you just can't imagine better place to spend your summer.

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
I dont own any starship/airplane albums [ sorry...shame on me!] but i do own this Grace Slick album from the 80s...where she rocks out with the best of them!

When music is NOT fake like JA's, it's good in any decade...even in the rotten 80s :):)

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
Slick maintained a friendship with Janis Joplin that began early in her music career and lasted until Joplin's death

Absolutely true......JJ was Grace's huge pal:)

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Love Grace Slick's vocals and during her heyday, she was pretty darn attractive.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LongIshmael

Members online