Ghost (Official Thread)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
They were a bit good last night ... infact they were very good, I will get the album a.s.a.p. Again like Hell the other week the theatrics were great but that doesn't mean that they rely on them 'cos both bands can knock out the tunes and they can't half play.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Great gig Sox, I will be looking forward to new album...great stage show not quite as good as Hell but excellent all the same...:)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Agreed Sweaty....GHOST are a very tidy band, but not in HELLs league. What a turn out, GHOST were easily the best band on the bill. I do like their style....the intros, the gregorian chant image/vocals, very gothic.
I was really surprised how popular the band were, lots of t shirts were sold, and of course were cheered back for an encore....
GHOST have an interesting future, look out for them !!

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^^ What a great double bill that would make though Lou .. Hell with Ghost as guests. Maybe even get Pagan Altar to open. I would definitely make one.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Ghost are set to release their sophomore platter, Infestissumam, on the 6th of April.

Can't wait.....and yeah, Sox....I love both Hell and Ghost. Awesome show, of that there can be little doubt.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Staff online

Members online