FrostExperimentsInMassAppeal300.jpg

The Philadelphia Experiment
cover_03791772010.jpg

Albums without images:
Frost* Tour EP | FrostFest Live CD

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Love these guys sound! Wonderland is great! So what groups were these guys in prior to be considered a supergroup? :)

I agree, they sound fantastic. I am definitely going to be looking into these guys a lot more. My last.fm introduced me to them, so I got lucky today.

As for the members, here is some information from what I could find:

Jem Godfrey
British music producer, keyboardist and songwriter.
Godfrey was responsible, with Bill Padley at Wise Buddah music, for many UK number one hits including Atomic Kitten's platinum-selling single, "Whole Again", which earned the pair two Ivor Novello Award nominations, and the production and remixing of the international hit version of "Kiss Kiss" by Holly Valance.

John Mitchell
guitarist, vocalist and songwriter for the UK band It Bites. He also plays guitar for a number of other progressive rock bands including Arena, The Urbane, Kino, Frost*, and John Wetton.

Andy Edwards
Drummer who came to prominence as a member of Robert Plant's Priory of Brion, in which he played from 1999-2001. He was also the drummer with the Ian Parker Band, appearing on the albums Lost and Found and Inside.[citation needed] In 2005 he replaced Paul Cook as the drummer of IQ. Andy played on the live DVD 'Stage' and on their 2009 album 'Frequency'. In 2009, Paul Cook took his spot back in IQ by replacing Andy. He is also a member of Frost*, a progressive group formed the songwriter/producer Jem Godfrey. He played on the albums 'Milliontown' and 'Experiments in Mass Appeal'.

Declan Burke
guitarist, keyboardist and vocalist. He has performed with Frost* on 2008 "Experiments in Mass Appeal" and the live album "The Philadelphia Experiment" in 2010.

Nathan King
guitarist, bass player and singer, and has been a member of Level 42 since 1998. He is also currently working with Frost* and It Bites.

I couldn't find any information on Craig Blundell, but by the looks of it, he plays the live drums because Andy Edwards doesn't like to play at live gigs. Strange. That's also from wikipedia, I had heard these guys with no prior knowledge, so I learned something within this reply.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Used to play Milliontown on the radio. They are/were on Inside Out Music (the label), right?

joe

Reaction score
Having Milliontown on CD, sadly these guys get placed in the neo-prog genre, probably because some of the members were in former neo-prog bands like Arena, IQ(one of the few neo-prog bands I like), and Jadis.

I would place the band in progressive rock similar to the sound of Spock's Beard. Milliontown actually has some heavy passages in it. The title track is an epic and very well done. Very good reviews of thier last album released from last year, The Philadelpia Experiment.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.