Forgotten Rebels

mrJim

Reaction score
Great friggin' show is right. It started right from the very beginning as my son and I walked up to the door.... I told my son wait till he gets a load of my South Carolina Drivers license. Sure enough the guy does a double and triple take then asks all the way from South Carolina to the Forgotten Rebels. we said Hell Yeah!

It just keeps getting better, here is video of the show that Buck describes above about his Shoes, hockey stick etc.

Oh and when Mickey DeSadist says hey look I'm a transvestite from Iran, I already knew the next song was "I left my heart in Iran" :bow:

The show was phenomenal being there with my friends was even more phenomenal. It's been so long since we've been to Rebels show together. It was great! un forgettable!

Jim

mrJim

Reaction score
uht Ohhhh!

Road Trip ?????? :hm:

THE FORGOTTEN REBELS with THE DIRTY JEANS & CALIFORNIA DEATH RAYS
15 November 2014 9:00 pm
This Aint Hollywood
Hamilton, Ontario

Forgotten Rebels
Sat 11/22
Lee's Palace
529 Bloor St
Toronto, Ontario

:heybaby:

rtbuck

Reaction score
I would love to see them in Hamilton someday. I really want to check out that Dr. Disc record store up there too although it probably is no Zoundz 2001! I'm really hoping the Rebels could put out 1 more album. They should have enough new material because they played about 4 or 5 new songs and they could always add a cover song or 2 or better yet add the new tunes as bonus tracks on a remaster of This Ain't Hollywood because for some reason that is the only Rebels album(besides the Boys will be Boys ep) that never was released on CD. They played Hello Hello, Tell Me You Love me, and England keep yer Stars from that album Saturday and when I seen them in August they also played Me Generation. After seeing them twice within 2 months 12 albums and one ep are not enough...I want more Rebels to listen to!

Hmmmm...they have 12 releases?????(I can't believe they have that many releases!)

1) Tomorrow Belongs to us
2) In Love with the System
3) This Ain't Hollywood
4) Boys will be Boys ep
5) Pride & Disgrace
6) Surfin' on Heroin
7) Untitled
8) Criminal Zero
9) Nobody's Hero's
10) Last One's Standing (Live)
11) Welcome to my Basement (Mickey DeSadist solo)
12) Executive Outcomes (various live)
13) A Brief Anthology

mrJim

Reaction score
More of the October 18th Show. Wow how awesome!

Part 1 Bomb the boats In love with the System

Part 2 Tell me you love me before you hang up the phone, Angry,Third homo murderer

Part 3 The punks are alright, Rich and bored

Part 4 Elvis is dead, England keep yer stars, Crush on you.

Part 5 Little girl in the snow Your a Rebel Too

Part 6 Roller Girl, Live Strippers in Action

rtbuck

Reaction score
Classic is right! I really hope the Rebels release something this year....We know they have some new tunes and they could always throw a few covers like this on there. Jeffrey Dee is an awesome punk style guitarist I'd love to hear more by him.

mrJim

Reaction score
Man this is so Classic Mickey!

Mickey goes back to high school Westdale High

Gym Teacher:
about how long were you here (counting 4 fingers)
Mickey; about as long about as long as I am now

Mickey: there so many girls here I feel like I'm on the set of an Elvis movie, (to the camera man.. make sure you quote that.

Woman Faculty member: Forgotten Rebels Oh yeah you said something real rude to me in bar one time. but everyone laughed.

Mickey: <Smiling> Did I ?

what a find coming across this one.

Jim

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online