Florence & the Machine (Official Thread)

Lavender10

Cult of Personality
Reaction score
An ex-gf of mine saw them live at some point, said they were amazing. Ima start listening to them tomorrow, see if it clicks with me ;3

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
An ex-gf of mine saw them live at some point, said they were amazing. Ima start listening to them tomorrow, see if it clicks with me ;3
Check out Ceremonials! That's their best album and is full of amazing songs. I'd say my favorite song has to be Seven Devils, it's such an atmospheric track that I'm sure you will instantly like it. :D

Lavender10

Cult of Personality
Reaction score
Check out Ceremonials! That's their best album and is full of amazing songs. I'd say my favorite song has to be Seven Devils, it's such an atmospheric track that I'm sure you will instantly like it. :D

I might just take you up on that mate, thanks for the info:grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

"Seven Devils" definitely stands out on that album but not really in a good way for me. It's just kind of slow and droll to me. It's distinctive when compared to the other songs on the album but it's one of the weaker ones for me.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I think "Never Let Me Go" and "Leave My Body are two of my favorites from Ceremonials. They show off Florence's voice so well. Seems "Shake It Out" is being used in a lot of shows/soundtracks lately too. That usually kills a song for me. I could go without hearing "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield the rest of my life no problem simply for that reason.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
That was great Taboo! Thanks for sharing it. I have always loved the touch of drama in her music. That movie looks really good too by the way but somehow the fact that is has Kristen WhatsherfacefromTwilight in it may keep me from seeing it. :heheh:

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
That was great Taboo! Thanks for sharing it. I have always loved the touch of drama in her music. That movie looks really good too by the way but somehow the fact that is has Kristen WhatsherfacefromTwilight in it may keep me from seeing it. :heheh:
Yeahh I was excited when I heard they were making a movie, but when they revealed it was her playing the role of SW I was really disappointed :bonk:.. I mean she's not bad, but she isn't that great either. Especially to be playing as Snow White U_U

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I really like it. It has the big drums of war kind of sound that is kind of a staple of Florence's music. :good

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online