Florence & the Machine (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I found a bootleg cover Florence did of one of the only popular Christmas songs I actually like....

Last Christmas

I really like it. :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
What does everyone think of the new Florence Track? I love it especially once it kicks into gear and the video tells a pretty interesting story! :grinthumb

What Kind Of Man

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score
^ Ohh that music video is very interesting. I thought the song was pretty good. Is it supposed to be the first single? I have a feeling this album will be one of my top favorites this year. Flo' never disappoints Taboo :grinthumb

I really like these kinds of epic/dreamy-esque sounding songs.
:bow:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
newproject.png

I love the new album! The following is my favorite song right now period! :grinthumb

Various Storms & Saints

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
^^ I've got "Lungs" and "Ceremonials". Wasn't aware that the new one is out already. Will have to get a copy of that. The songs I've heard on Youtube sound very promising!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^ I've got "Lungs" and "Ceremonials". Wasn't aware that the new one is out already. Will have to get a copy of that. The songs I've heard on Youtube sound very promising!

I "liked" the other albums. This is the most excitement and love I've ever had for a Florence album. Definitely get yourself a copy! :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online