Finnish Band - H.I.M

Harkat

Reaction score
I haven't heard these guys for a while now but I enjoy their overall sound, the guitars Villes voice!!
I find that Ville's vocals seem a bit cold ... or is that me?

I love this live version of Vampire Heart!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I love H.I.M, Dark Light I think was their best release so far, regardless of the newer stuff. I think that album just had a lot of soul, and Valo sounded great.

Cinder

Reaction score
I wouldnt agree with cold as in emotionless Harkat, not at all and yes I can relate to Soot and Stars re the nervousness. I think thats why he smoked and drank as he did and maybe still does, the alcohol is a mask.

Btw as for the chainsmoking Soot check out Andrew Eldritch from the Sisters of Mercy, boy does he chainsmoke. Hey maybe thats why they both can go really low lol.

The smoke got thicker and the hair got thinner over the years lol

This is the first time I saw and heard Ville sing Rebel Yell not the best vid of the gig. I was horrified that he would dare sing Rebel Yell (Im a big Billy Idol fan and Rebel Yell is one of my favourit Billy Idol tracks), I thought no no no he's gonna murder it.

Guess what? I loved it! He did a great job. Again the recording displayed does not do him justice.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Rip Out The Wings of a Butterfly

From the Dark Light release

Eyre

Reaction score
Woah, been awhile since I last listened to them

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Caught a couple of interviews with them recently so knew they'd made a new album. Don't think Ill be picking it up though, not overly keen on their offerings of late.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
New album was really good.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
The new CD is a pretty smooth listen. Not thier best, but I still enjoy it. :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online