Finnish Band - H.I.M

Cinder

Reaction score
HIM.jpg

Whilst its always great to read and listen to "Classic Rock" let me introduce you to H.I.M otherwise known as His Infernal Majesty.

Frontman Ville Hermanni Valo could probably be thought of the "Jim Morrison" of the 21st Century, will his handsome features and large following of female fans and also male fans.

It surprises me how many guys try to aspire to his look, was this the case with "Morrison" in his heyday does anyone know?

The band have been around since the 1990s, have covered some amazing great tracks i.e. Wicked Games - Chris Issac, Dont Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult and White Wedding - Billy Idol.

There is lots that can be written here about this guy but I will let you go check him out on My Space, Itunes, Wikipedia etc.

Their band logo the "Heartagram" is as popular as their music, there are alot of fans out there that have a Heartagram tattoo, me included (my one and only tattoo).

This band rock and as for the Ville? Mmmmmmmm - unprintable lol :D

Check out "Join Me In Death" its almost like an anthem for them now and another favourite "Vampire Heart"​

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Never a problem with portraying artist outside the classic rock realm. I think it's great to see newer artist here. I saw HIM live once at Projekt Revolution. He was pretty good but almost seemed nervous on stage! Never seen so much chainsmoking from a musician either! Anyway, Itend to like his covers the moist!

HIM-Wicked Game

HIM-Don't Fear The Reaper

HIM-Larger Than Life
(a Backstreet Boys Cover)

HIM-Enjoy The Silence

Julie

Reaction score
Wow nostalgia, I used to listen to H.I.M. in my young teenage years:)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
A good band Cinder!! ...I have 3 or 4 of their albums.very melodic and pack some decent material. Im with SOOTY .the cover versions are pretty good especially "wicked game".:cheers:
They generated their own sound "love metal " but appeal it seems to everyone . Not good to lump them in the goth/emo section' . H.I.M have also inspired so many other bands....The Rasmus,Scream Silence [:bow: ]Lord of the Lost.69 Eyes etc
i recognise that tattoo :):heybaby:lol

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nice thread Cinder, not a big fan myself though.

The Ladies all seem to like Ville so that makes up for the apathy of guys like myself.:heheh:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Good thread Cinder :grinthumb

I have Love Metal, some good tracks on there! And yeah I agree they do brill covers. One of my favourite covers:

Two of my favourite HIM tracks:

And Ville is simply a lusciously swoonful Scandinavian Sex God 2eciw7d.jpgw8u6q9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinder

Reaction score
Awwww thanks for all the vids especially the "covers" Soot and Stars, I was shocked to see that he had done a Back Street Boys track and his version is ok :)

I must admit though I Love "Wicked Games", very sexy lol.

I have Love Metal Archives Vol 1 Dvd Tray and Wicked Games etc is on that along with Rebel Yell :)

I agree, a very Sexy Man lol :)

Heres one for the Ladies and the Gents - you can almost feel the sexualy chemistry between Ville and Natalia Avalon.

Wow and slurp slurp lol :D xx

And a Cover :D

Andrea from The Corrs and Bono, I still prefer Ville and Natalia though lol :D xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online