Fender Vs. Gibson

CartmanMania

Reaction score
I like the sound of a Gibson more than the sound of a Strat. :cheers:

Me too. I do like the Strat though because of the double cutaways, and the fact that it plugs in in the front instead of the side. The performances I do with my band are normally very high energy so I need that because normally that keeps the cord from breaking. I like the Les paul better because the sound is richer, which is better for blues music, which I've started to get into.

CartmanMania

Reaction score
hmm... I like to have variety, and play both styled guitars... I use an epi g400 custom(my avy) but I also use my brother's strat.... I haven't owned one(yet) but I love Tele's too... umm... I would probably take gibson if I had to choose just one for the rest of my life... 56 gold top LP :)

It's always nice to have a bit of variety. My bro's roomate has a few guitars. He's got 2 Les Pauls, one of them is a Slash Custom, 1 Strat, 1 Tele, and an Ibanez

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I prefer a Fender P Bass with J pick ups but for a six string I like the ease and sound of Gibson Les Paul's

Ember

Reaction score
My opinion is strictly aesthetically speaking. I don't play guitar but I have photographed them and I just LOVE the Gibson Les Paul Goldtop. It's such a sexy looking guitar.
I have some pics of a Strat I took pics of and the Goldtop in my photo album area.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online