Favorite progressive rock bands?

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Re posting Diagonal- Amon.....seems to have gone missing on the other post.
They have 4 lps....they all mix retro with new sounds in a nice eclectic manner
Thanks Doug, I'm trying to get them on Vinyl.... but proving costly. (last time I received a large UFO boxed set, the postal Dept want a fat payment also!)

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Pink Floyd, Yes, Rush, Kansas, Genesis, Supertramp, Jethro Tull are the progressive rock bands I listen to most often. Also The Moody Blues.
Where does Electric Light Orchestra land? Is art rock or orchestral rock a part of progressive rock? Were they a progressive pop rock band?

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Pink Floyd, Yes, Rush, Kansas, Genesis, Supertramp, Jethro Tull are the progressive rock bands I listen to most often. Also The Moody Blues.
Where does Electric Light Orchestra land? Is art rock or orchestral rock a part of progressive rock? Were they a progressive pop rock band?
As a guy that danced to Heatwave in a Ramones T.shirt and leathers - I don't qualify to answer.... and seldom examine such things... An autonomous collective thing goes on with me.
(Showdown is mega though!)

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Thanks Doug, I'm trying to get them on Vinyl.... but proving costly. (last time I received a large UFO boxed set, the postal Dept want a fat payment also!)
I only do cd these days on the moden prog/rock bands...cheaper and easier to get. I still collect old vinyl original press at the record shops on older prog and classic rock.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online