Favorite Beatles Album

B

Born To Run

My Favorite Album is definitely Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. I really like all the songs here even Within You, Without You even though I am not a big fan of the sitars. I listened to that over and over and over. I also really like A Hard Day's Night. Not exactly meaningful songs but they are all excellent listens. My personal favorites are I'm Happy Just To Dance With You and Things We Said Today. ALL THE BEATLES ALBUMS ARE THE BEST!

Working Class Hero

Nothing is Real
Reaction score
I most enjoy Sgt. Pepper and The White Album. I love pepper because the songs are incredibly innovative.The White Album is brilliant in it's diversity, and each of the fabs were at the top of their game.

Carvin Abuser

CRF's music addict.
Reaction score
I think Abbey Road is their best composition and production wise, but my favorite is the White Album. There's some great stuff on it, e.g. While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Happiness is a Warm Gun, I'm So Tired, Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey, Dear Prudence, Helter Skelter, Sexy Sadie, etc. etc.

Martha Washington

eat it! it's GOOD for you
Reaction score
I listen to the White Album the most but "Magical Mystery Tour" was the first record that I bought with my own money and I like money so it will always have a special place in my top dresser drawer.

Joey Self

A Voice Of Reason
Reaction score
My favorite: PAST MASTERS II (I don't own the Blue set)
If the compilation doesn't count, I'll take MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR
If the purist among us doesn't count that one, as it was originally not an album, I'll go for REVOLVER.

JcS

Spike

Rock & Soul Archaelogist
Reaction score
If I were to put on my favorite Beatle's music, I'd reach for Side 2 of either Magical Mystery Tour or Abbey Road. But if I had to pick an entire LP, it would be Sergeant Pepper.

Spike

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sundaytakako

Members online

No members online now.