Favorite Beatles Album

Guitarplayer1989

Reaction score
Hi. Just wanted to see what everyone's favorite Beatles' Album was. I do think it's hard to choose among all of them, because just about everyone is great and groundbreaking. However I'd have to go with Sgt. Pepper's just because of every thing it did for music and even society. Not to mention the songs are just great, also.

kvcoty

Reaction score
That's an easy one mine is Abbey Road. I like every single song on that album. My father used to play that album until the vinyl was scratched and beat up. It reminds me of my childhood and family jam sessions on Sunday nights.

cnbpjb

Reaction score
I still love Sgt. Pepper's; & the White Album and Abbey Road have grown on me. And I was always fond of Rubber Soul (at least in it's original American released lp {vinyl} format has always held a special place in my heart -- because my older sis had that lp and it was the first lp I used to pretend to be a dj with -- when I was only 3 or 4 years old); but in my later years (the last 15 or so), I have grown to absolutely positively list my favorite lp by the Four Lads from Liverpool as Revolver (there is not a song on the lp that I don't love and the art work on the front cover is just sooooo fascinating to look at; especially lovable songs are "Dr. Robert", "Tomorrow Never Knows", "She Said, She Said", "Taxman", "Got To Get You Into My Life", and "Eleanor Rigby"); and about what I wrote about the art work to wit:

Attachments

• revolverws2.jpg
    revolverws2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
B

beatlmniac

My fav has to be sgt peppers, It keeps you entertained from the front to back

Born to Rock

Electric Ladyland
Reaction score
I like them all and my favorites are the post touring - Revolver, Sgt. Pepper, White Album and Abbey Road.

Gearjammer

Devout Heathen
Reaction score
Probably Abbey Road, though I really like Let It Be. The thing about Let It Be was them trying to get back to their roots. Too bad they weren't talking, it could have been even better.

willg54

Reaction score
Sgt. Pepper . .GREAT . . .Rubber Soul . . .better, for me . . .it was less trippy, more down to earth, not that I don't like the trippy stuff . . .:)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online