Favorite Band Formed Less Than 20 Years Ago?

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
In general, I dislike most music from the 90s onward. There are some good bands who still perform, but this is a thread about a band formed in the 90's/2000's/2010's

For me, it would have to be Muse. These guys just have so much talent, and still can make some great music, even when the mainstream music market is being dominated by hacks like Justin Bieber or Lil Wayne.

MuseAbsolution-Album%20Art.jpg

rtbuck

Reaction score
Tough call I really love the Charms & during the middle of the first decade of the 2000's I was heavy into the music career of actress Juliette Lewis but I would say my favorite is the Dresden Dolls

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
If you said bands I would fill this thread but since you said one band excluding solo artist (I jumped on the gun and said SP but unfortunately I missed the formed and SP is off by a couple years) these guys have been the most consistently good in my eyes!:

anberlin.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Tough call I really love the Charms & during the middle of the first decade of the 2000's I was heavy into the music career of actress Juliette Lewis but I would say my favorite is the Dresden Dolls

Oh hell yes. There are a number of bands that I could pick but of the bands that are still together The Dresden Dolls would be my pick. :grinthumb

HOWEVER overall it would come as no surprise that my pick would be these dapper gentlemen...

TheDarknessJet.jpg

;)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online