Everybody Gets Them But Me!

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Opinions change through time. I haven't listened to him at all recently. And I have my reasons for it. Nice try though.

Also, I believe I mentioned in my prior post "I've tried on numerous occasions to get into them". And if you look at the post in the Springsteen thread: "I remember first getting into Springsteen, it was because of his Devil and Dust album". I gave it one listen. That was it for that.

I really don't care whether you like him or not. I just found it funny how you totally changed your story. This is your actual statement:

I remember first getting into Springsteen, it was because of his Devil and Dust album:

Ever since then, i've always enjoyed his music, haven't given him a lot of listen recently, but he'll always be someone I turn to when I am in the mood:

:heheh:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I really don't care whether you like him or not. I just found it funny how you totally changed your story. This is your actual statement:

Like I said, opinions change through time. Look at the date of the post. In March. I am sure that between March and now, i've grown a dislike for his music. Which is evident due to the amount of time I listen to his music, which is none.

Springsteen is good music for other people, but not for me.

Last edited:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Ouch, you two are missing out on some quality stuff. :peek

I've tried various times to give each artist/band on my list a shot. I guess it's like a bad date. We just didn't click. ;)

And I'll also add that everyone in here is entitles to not "get" who they want and shouldn't have to fear rebuke for it. Peoples tastes can change too. Come on guys! Be nice.

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
:oyea: Haters be hatin!

But not me, I will keep mine to myself.....sorta! :wtf:

I'm with you Garrett. There are quite a few artists I may not "get" but I'll keep that to myself. Well except I think most people know that I don't really like pop tunes.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Well just because you didn't have romantic chemistry doesn't mean you still couldn't be friends. :D

You know what I mean... they just didn't do anything for me. Like the weird blind date dude you're on who lives in mama's basement. In that way. :heheh:

I'm with you Garrett. There are quite a few artists I may not "get" but I'll keep that to myself. Well except I think most people know that I don't really like pop tunes.

I don't think it's a bad thing when people are responding to the OP. You should make a list too! It makes for nice discussion. :)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
These are some bands I get to hear a lot because Sox is a big fan, and I have tried, really I have, to like them but I'm just not feeling it!

ELP
Yes
Pink Floyd
Hawkwind
Crosby, Stills & Nash (& Young)

Whhhhaaatttt :omg: ,, I have some serious editing to do here, I can see.:D

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
You know what I mean... they just didn't do anything for me. Like the weird blind date dude you're on who lives in mama's basement. In that way. :heheh:

I'm not a weird blind date dude but I still live in my mama's basement. You got a problem with that? :mad

I'm being sooooo difficult right now. Don't you just hate it? :heheh:

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
U2... I like some of their songs but I'm not bowled over like some of their fanbase or the critics seem to be. I felt this way about Springsteen because of one music critic Robert Hilburn who for the Los Angeles Times wrote articles equating him to The Second Coming. Over time though, I've gone on to like his music. I can't comment on the choices here since I've never delved into their works.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online