Everybody Gets Them But Me!

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
I forgot to add Pearl Jam. Ten was a great album. The stuff after that? Not enough to warrant rock god status for me. Covering Last Kiss? Barrrf.

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score
LIL WAYNE. I enjoy some rap, mostly underground. But this dude is just a little annoying goblin.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
LIL WAYNE. I enjoy some rap, mostly underground. But this dude is just a little annoying goblin.

Lil Wayne get's some Rap respect.. But not from me..Just can't get into the newer rappers who sound to me like they never made it past the first grade..
dr12-300x206.jpg

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
A lot of people seem to like Lil Wayne. I'm not really that big of a fan, or any of a fan at that.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Lil' Wayne :puke: Garbage. One of the reasons why rap is a misunderstood genre IMO. There are a lot of serious rappers who don't rap about their bitches and money but are overshadowed by rejects like Lil' Wayne and Lil' Jon. :rolleyes:

Death on Credit

Reaction score
Time Magazine recently called Lil Wayne the "Bob Dylan of his generation."

That's either remarkably stupid, or an apt description of how pathetic this generation is.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
That's either remarkably stupid, or an apt description of how pathetic this generation is.

Or both. That's partly why I don't understand why people rate him as this great rapper. He's amateur at best from what i've heard from him. And that's me being nice.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Time Magazine recently called Lil Wayne the "Bob Dylan of his generation."

:omg:

Lil Wayne isn't even close to being the poet of Dylan nor the musician either.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Staff online

Members online