Eric Clapton (Official Thread)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Eric " God " Clapton his new album is a stonking killer!!!! miss out on the up lifting music as I`ve been unable to listening to music gone bye-bye.......

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Eric " God " Clapton his new album is a stonking killer!!!! miss out on the up lifting music as I`ve been unable to listening to music gone bye-bye.......

I'm glad you finally got around to it. You know, I like all his albums, as mentioned earlier in this thread, but I think it's his best solo album for quite a while.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Eric has a new live album coming out on September 30th. The 2007 concert features JJ Cale, Derek Trucks and Doyle Bramhall, along with the formidable rhythm section of Willie Weeks (bass) and Steve Jordan (drums). :omg: HOLY SHIT what a lineup!!!!! Man, I'm excited for this! :woot:

1. Tell The Truth
2. Key To The Highway
3. Got To Get Better In A Little While
4. Little Wing
5. Anyday
6. Anyway The Wind Blows
7. After Midnight
8. Who Am I Telling You?
9. Don’t Cry Sister
10. Cocaine
11. Motherless Children
12. Little Queen Of Spades
13. Further On Up The Road
14. Wonderful Tonight
15. Layla
16. Crossroads

Here's a clip from the show:

Attachments

• 51-rHMGDYHL.jpg
    51-rHMGDYHL.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 20

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Eric has a new live album coming out on September 30th. The 2007 concert features JJ Cale, Derek Trucks and Doyle Bramhall, along with the formidable rhythm section of Willie Weeks (bass) and Steve Jordan (drums). :omg: HOLY SHIT what a lineup!!!!! Man, I'm excited for this! :woot:

1. Tell The Truth
2. Key To The Highway
4. Little Wing
5. Anyday
6. Anyway The Wind Blows
7. After Midnight
8. Who Am I Telling You?
9. Don’t Cry Sister
10. Cocaine
11. Motherless Children
14. Wonderful Tonight
15. Layla
16. Crossroads

wow wee man...you, me and the rest of the forum..........:bow::bow::bow:

J.Demar

Reaction score
Does anyone here know/recall who warmed up for Clapton on the US leg of the 1990 tour? Can't seem to find that searching the web. I am trying to make a list of all the shows I have seen and I am now working on the warmup acts. The shows on that tour that I went to were Aug 8th and Aug 9th at Great Woods in Mansfield MA.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score

1. Tell The Truth
2. Key To The Highway
4. Little Wing
5. Anyday
6. Anyway The Wind Blows
7. After Midnight
8. Who Am I Telling You?
9. Don’t Cry Sister
10. Cocaine
11. Motherless Children
14. Wonderful Tonight
15. Layla
16. Crossroads

The Blu-Ray/DVD version of this great live show is being released on March 10. I really think they should have released the CD and the DVD on the same day, perhaps in a set, but OK, it is what it is and I'll definitely pick up the DVD too.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score

I'm glad you finally got around to it. You know, I like all his albums, as mentioned earlier in this thread, but I think it's his best solo album for quite a while.

100% agree. I Still Do is excellent and as mentioned, his best album for many years :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online