Eric Clapton (Official Thread)

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Eric Clapton with his grandmother Rose in the house he bought her in Surrey United Kingdom 1970.

11145069_10205128176351684_7792873976167284972_n.jpg

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Been listening to some of Claptons "less popular" releases the past few days. I honestly don't think there's a bad one among them. Sure, some are better than others and I can understand how some people might find some of them "boring", but I'm too big a fan of his playing to find any of them boring.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Been listening to some of Claptons "less popular" releases the past few days. I honestly don't think there's a bad one among them. Sure, some are better than others and I can understand how some people might find some of them "boring", but I'm too big a fan of his playing to find any of them boring.

:thy:

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score

Hear, hear! Couldn't have said it better myself. Eric Clapton is a true master :grinthumb

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Great news for Clapton fans:

New Album coming soon!

"I STILL DO"

Eric Reunites With Esteemed Slowhand Producer Glyn Johns
“This was a long and overdue opportunity to work with Glyn Johns again, and also, incidentally, the fortieth anniversary of 'Slowhand'!”

Album Available May 20, 2016. On Clapton’s Bushbranch Records/Surfdog Records.

The album’s artwork – a carefully crafted illustration of Clapton – is the work of esteemed artist Sir Peter Blake, whose previous art includes the co-design of The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album sleeve, as well as the Band Aid single “Do They Know It’s Christmas?,” Paul Weller’s Stanley Road and The Who’s Face Dances. I Still Do features Blake’s signature at the bottom right corner of the cover.

Attachments

• 12742380_10153255254332175_2269366727894984126_n.jpg
    12742380_10153255254332175_2269366727894984126_n.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 22

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score

Hear, hear! Couldn't have said it better myself. Eric Clapton is a true master :grinthumb

New Album coming soon!

"I STILL DO"

“This was a long and overdue opportunity to work with Glyn Johns again, and also, incidentally, the fortieth anniversary of 'Slowhand'!”

The album’s artwork – a carefully crafted illustration of Clapton – is the work of esteemed artist Sir Peter Blake, whose previous art includes the co-design of The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album sleeve, as well as the Band Aid single “Do They Know It’s Christmas?,” Paul Weller’s Stanley Road and The Who’s Face Dances. I Still Do features Blake’s signature at the bottom right corner of the cover.

its always the classic fans whom say the right things but some moan on on and on but you to are absolutely RIGHT...:bow::grinthumb

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
A brand new track from God!

:woot::bow:
wow wee dude that song the best thing God has done in a long time:woot::woot::bow:

New Album coming soon!

"I STILL DO"

the artworks cool too! :omg::woot::omg::bow:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online