Enuff Z'nuff (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: Enuff Z'nuff

Here's a pretty wild documentary. This is made past members perspectives and their reflections of being in Enuff Znuff in the past. It's not really all that positive.

I know a couple of these guys as I do the band. I found it pretty wild but in no way has it made me lose my love for the band...at all!

These would be the Enuff Z'nuff ex band member out takes from the documentary "It's better than paintin' a wall"

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: Enuff Z'nuff

A groovy tune from their "Welcome To Blue Island" disc!

Man Without A Heart

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
OK this is bad ass!! I sure hope some pop in here to check this video out. This is a new instrumental from Enuff Z'Nuff's ex-guitar player Johnny Monaco.

240 is the track..and sure to please fans of metal guitar intrumental music.

This ROCK!!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
A snappy little tune here from the 1985 CD

Hollywood Squares

...and a REAL cool club performance (Cat Club in LA) doin'

Baby Loves You Oh man..Derek Frigo on guitar (a last piece of footage from him). R. I. P. man :uh:

Only bad thing: No Chip on bass here :wa

Rock Candy

Rock 'n' Roll Doctor
Reaction score
I'll admit to not really knowing anything about Enuff Z'nuff beyond Fly High Michelle and Time to Let You Go (I vaguely knew Derek Frigo from Le Mans though, seemed like an awesome guitarist), but one of their newer songs (Lazy Dazy) appeared on a compilation CD I got with an issue of Classic Rock Magazine and I really enjoyed it. What would be the best album of their's to start with, MP?

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
A bump in the Enuff Z'nuff thread and it's not me?? :oyea: :pullhair:

yeah Le Mans...remember Derek being in them.

I would say the first two. Self titled and Strength. They became an arty band with an edge pretty quick. Beyond these I would go with Paraphernalia, 10 and Seven.

They are all good but those are my favourites. I've opened for these guys many times back in the day....been to a few parties, been to Donnie's house a couple times. Good times indeed and good band.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online