1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enuff Z'nuff (Official Thread)

Discussion in '90's Music' started by METALPRIEST, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Rock Candy

Rock Candy Rock 'n' Roll Doctor

Okay MP, thanks very much for the advice; I'll put them on my to-do list. Are their early albums still in print, or are they the sort of things that you'd have a shell out a pretty penny for?

2. METALPRIEST

METALPRIEST Senior Member

Naw...you can get them at a decent price. Go to Amazon. That site will take care of ya. Yeah REALLY catchy albums, well made. Good music.

:grinthumb

3. METALPRIEST

One of the saddest songs ever written..

Loser Of The World

4. muzik_guy

muzik_guy Certified Music Geek

This song never fails to floor me. One of the most poignant Vie songs ever. Love it!

5. METALPRIEST

^^^ We're in agreement there man! Same here, ALWAYS FLOORED like you said.

6. METALPRIEST

Cool ass song??

Right Here!!

Baby You're The Greatest!!

7. Rock Candy

Rock Candy Rock 'n' Roll Doctor

I've been listening to the '89 S/T debut pretty heavily the past few days and I have to say, I absolutely love it. Thanks for the advice on that one, MP! I'll try and get Strength fairly soon, is that basically more of the same sorta thing?

8. METALPRIEST

Yes it's the debut and more. Dropping a bit of the glam and moving the variety around a bit more. All great songs and like 60 minutes in length.

Their third album Animals With Human Intelligence, is a proper follow up to Strength.

True story, when they were in pre production for Strength, I was at Donnie's place, and he and Derek were working on MISSING YOU. I remember trying to help Donnie program a drum machine,partying with Derek in Donnie's kitchen, and me and my friend being asked to leave by their engineer so they could get back to work.

I remember Derek was pulling a Hard Days Night Ringo saying I want to go out. Came pretty close to calling a car, cause he wanted to hit the city, but needed to hit the guitar tracks.

9. opera races

opera races Senior Member

Funny how I keep finding threads of random bands I've been spontaneously delving into at or near the top!

In the past Enuff Z'Nuff didn't really hit my radar or the few videos I saw when I still had cable left me thinking *eh*. I even had one of their CD's for awhile but wound up re-selling it though I think I made a copy ... need to go look for it now!

So one night I followed a link to an Enuff Z'Nuff video with a song I don't recall hearing before, liked that one and kept checking out more EZN videos until, wow, I'm really digging this band this time around! Not sure where to even begin as to why.

I did run across that "It's better than paintin' a wall" documentary and watched that and all the outtakes pertaining to EZN ... all very interesting ...

I'll have to check out some more of the videos on this thread that I haven't checked out already!

10. METALPRIEST

That's cool Opera!! Awsesome!! Yeah great band.

Johnny Monaco Ex- guitar player is a facebook friend, and he posts some funny stuff. Had to share this for the hot summer we've been having.

:oyea:

But It's So Hot Out