Electronica isn't all bad

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
The only stuff I will listen to that is considered electronica is Moby, assuming he is still part of that genre.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^The soundtrack was Perfect for that movie, easily half of the enjoyment for me. I didn't see it in the theaters, but it along with Blade Runner were two of the first movies we got on the new "Movie Channels" when cable boxes first came out.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't listen to much techno/electronica but have enjoyed Kraftwerk, Tangerine Dream, and LCD Soundsystem

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Have to add another good keyboard virtuoso that I feel belongs in here. Vangelis and his soundtrack for "Blade Runner", I have a couple of his CD's including a compilation and his work on the soundtrack of this movie is excellent and truly adds to the entire synergy that made Ridley Scott's film such a groundbreaking movie, which resonates to this day.

2454653150_95761cd5e7.jpg

gguerra

Reaction score
^ yeah fan of LCD Soundsystem too.

Checked out LCD Soundsystem and they sound good and catchy..

Kind of reminds me of this group: "Ghostland Observatory"

They are from Austin, TX. and are only two guys.. One guy plays keyboards and instruments and the other guy sings.. They have a big following and are very entertaining live.. They do actually add guitar so not all electronic.

Last edited:

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
I'm all about the electronic pop now. Soooooo delicious that it boggles the mind. I'm all about the heady remixes now too.

I know I posted in this thread before but I don't think it was these tracks lol. Pretty sure these tracks are way better lol.

mysticman52

classic rocker
Reaction score
I'm not sure if people classify this as Electronica but I like this one.

Deep South - Layo & Bushwacka

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Staff online

Members online