Doobie Brothers 1996 Live DVD

bsmRanger

Reaction score
Hi. new to this forum and figured I'd ask a question about the Doobie Brothers and their live show at NYC in 96 for the Wild Life Foundation.

First off if you haven't seen this DVD, Doobie Brothers 1996 Live ,you should!!!!
I've seen it titled Rocken Down the Highway. They sound as good as ever on this dvd. I new it was going to be good right from the opening song Dangerous. Even the Mcdonald stuff in the middle is good, and I dont care for him too much.
I seen them in the 70s and in between a few times, without Micky dude

Its as good as Wolf Trap, but has 2 songs I never heard on any album:
Wild Ride and Slow Burn
These 2 songs are REALLY GOOD. This whole DVD is REALLY GOOD.

The Doobies and Skynyard are my all time favorite and I have all their alubums, well on a hard drive at least. I even have one by the Dobbie Brothers called "Still Smoken" that came out in 1970 and isnt listed on their web site. Its mellow but ok

Both the Dobbie Brothers and Skynyrd still put on great shows

O ya, my question, why are those 2 songs not on any studio album or preformed live now. Did I say these songs are REALLY GOOD, because they are. Even my neighbors on both side said they liked them :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::

runtfan

Reaction score
Hi. new to this forum and figured I'd ask a question about the Doobie Brothers and their live show at NYC in 96 for the Wild Life Foundation.

First off if you haven't seen this DVD, Doobie Brothers 1996 Live ,you should!!!!
I've seen it titled Rocken Down the Highway. They sound as good as ever on this dvd. I new it was going to be good right from the opening song Dangerous. Even the Mcdonald stuff in the middle is good, and I dont care for him too much.
I seen them in the 70s and in between a few times, without Micky dude

Its as good as Wolf Trap, but has 2 songs I never heard on any album:
Wild Ride and Slow Burn
These 2 songs are REALLY GOOD. This whole DVD is REALLY GOOD.

The Doobies and Skynyard are my all time favorite and I have all their alubums, well on a hard drive at least. I even have one by the Dobbie Brothers called "Still Smoken" that came out in 1970 and isnt listed on their web site. Its mellow but ok

Both the Dobbie Brothers and Skynyrd still put on great shows

O ya, my question, why are those 2 songs not on any studio album or preformed live now. Did I say these songs are REALLY GOOD, because they are. Even my neighbors on both side said they liked them :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::

Totally agree. I love this DVD. The performances, the amazing video and audio, the song selection...everything about it. :cheers2

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online