Don't know what happened but last few days forum is exremely lagging for me.

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
Yes I would never advise using one of those programs, they are rubbish. I used one years ago on my ancient win 98 machine and it was never the same afterwards. You are far better off just doing a clean reinstall of your OS if you think it's slowing down noticeably.

If you do use a registry cleaner, make sure you back up the registry first. Or better yet, image your machine first.

Berserker

Reaction score
or image, then clean install. On high compression it took me 6 hours to image my hard drive and the image was 95 GB.

Redneck, if you go to start, type cmd and press enter, and paste this into it and press enter:

WMIC /OUTPUT:C:\ProcessList.txt PROCESS get Caption,Commandline,Processid

It will make a text file on your C: drive with all of the programs that are running on your machine. Copy it's contents and paste them in a reply with the code tags

[code*] [/code*] without the *

and I will look and see if there are any known trojans or viruses in there.

I think it's the backup schedule being when you are logging in, but it could be something one your pc.

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
I don't think that it's a CRF server back up issue. North lives in your general area and he doesn't appear to be having the same problems that you are. Are you able to surf YouTube and watch videos without problems?

Redneck

punk
Reaction score
yeah I can watch videos on youtube or anywhere. I downloaded now another chrome and it's good now.

Redneck

punk
Reaction score
I bet it is a virus, connection to this site is not encrypted. I'll adjust hosts now

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I used to have a lot of problems round about 5:00 pm (Sydney time) which was probably around the time when Redneck is experiencing her problem. Doesn't seem to be so bad these days though.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online

No members online now.