Diamond Head (Official Thread)

The Tablet

last fm's #1 Diamond Head stan
Reaction score
Wow, I'd never even heard of this one! I'll admit to knowing nothing about Robin George aside from his Sweet Revenge album with Glenn Hughes (Which is very good), so it seems I'll have to correct this pretty soon. I'm happy to see Harris lending his talent to some slick AOR, I always felt his voice went really well on the poppier moments of Canterbury.

Thanks Opera Races, this one's shot straight up the to-do list!

So, is Harris not a particularly good person, or does he have some rather serious personal issues?
nuclear take incoming!!!
Sean was abused. Brian abused him.

E-Z

Reaction score
DIAMOND HEAD?. Were dumped in with the NWOBHM bands in the UK at the tail end of the movement back in 1982 but I never liked them all that 'Am I Evil' and 'Lightning To The Nations' stuff not because of the guy's in the band or even their albums but because Lars Ulrich likes them!?!?. ;)

The Tablet

last fm's #1 Diamond Head stan
Reaction score
DIAMOND HEAD?. Were dumped in with the NWOBHM bands in the UK at the tail end of the movement back in 1982 but I never liked them all that 'Am I Evil' and 'Lightning To The Nations' stuff not because of the guy's in the band or even their albums but because Lars Ulrich likes them!?!?. ;)
if it weren't for Diamond Head, Lars the human-sized rat wouldn't have formed Metallica, and by extension we wouldn't have Megadeth :p

Reactions: E-Z

E-Z

Reaction score
if it weren't for Diamond Head, Lars the human-sized rat wouldn't have formed Metallica, and by extension we wouldn't have Megadeth :p
I read something once maybe over 10 years ago by one of the guy's in Diamond Head the guitarist I forget his name saying that when Lars was hanging out with the band in England back in 1980 he never sat in on the drums and had 'a blow' with the rest of the guy's and therefore he didn't know that Lars could play the drums?. Some may say he still can't??. ;)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jester143

Members online