Dedicate a song to someone!

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Best song used for dedication yet in this thread! :grinthumb

P.S.: I'm not biased at all!!!! :heheh:

I was just talking to her via skype and she was listening to that song at the time. She is a huge Pumpkins fan :grinthumb She was really jealous when I told her I had seen Billy up close in a coffee shop a couple of months ago :heheh: Jeez he looks good in the flesh :flirt

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I was just talking to her via skype and she was listening to that song at the time. She is a huge Pumpkins fan :grinthumb She was really jealous when I told her I had seen Billy up close in a coffee shop a couple of months ago :heheh: Jeez he looks good in the flesh :flirt

Hey, I'm jealous now too! :heheh: Honestly though I see Billy as being awkward and strange so I'm sure any encounter with him would be unpredictable to how it'd turn out! :heheh: Celebrities are usually best behind the microphone! :D

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
^^^^^ No, he was really cool - I kinda like awkward and strange anyways :heheh: He didn't mind my very curious friend asking him about him dating Jessica from the Veronicas.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^^^^ No, he was really cool - I kinda like awkward and strange anyways :heheh: He didn't mind my very curious friend asking him about him dating Jessica from the Veronicas.

Billy does have a knack for dating hot pop stars recently! Must be having a mid-life crisis! :heheh: Jessica is by far his best! Way better than Tila Tequila, Jessica Simpson :bonk: and Courtney Love :puke: (I hope he used protection)! :heheh:

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Nice idea .. I'm gonna be cheeky and put up two for my daughter in Canada.

They used to send her to sleep.:wa Ahh the power of music:zzz:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Staff online

Members online