David Palmer - Only You

Ezequiel

Reaction score
eMalahleni, South Africa & Delft, Holland
Good evening guys. I have been listening to this song for a couple of weeks now and I want to know if I can find more music of this guy but I cannot find who this guy is. I found a David Palmer with Steely Dan and a David Palmer with ABC but I am not sure who it is. Maybe it's someone else.

Can you guys help me? This song is amazing and this guy's other music has to be fantastic as well

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand Ezequiel, you have the name of the soundtrack can't you look up the song using that information? I have already looked and like I said before the only David Palmer I know was with Jethro Tull.

Ezequiel

Reaction score
eMalahleni, South Africa & Delft, Holland
I did, but I cannot find which David Palmer this is. There is a David Palmer playing drums with ABC, the David Palmer with Jethro Tull mentioned by you, a David Palmer with Steely Dan and a David Palmer playing keyboard but I cannot figure out which one it is.

Also Jason Falkner is mentioned with this song but I cannot look for albums now. Will check tonight to see if I can figure out my own riddle

Fug

Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand Ezequiel, you have the name of the soundtrack can't you look up the song using that information? I have already looked and like I said before the only David Palmer I know was with Jethro Tull.

Yes, and the Tull David Palmer is now Dee Palmer. thanks to a sex change operation of course.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online

No members online now.