CRF's Greatest Singers Results: #50-1

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I'm not interested in conducting another poll. I'm not going to keep taking polls until I get the result that I want. I'm not interested in some poll result reflecting my personal aesthetic.

Again, you're creating the side of the argument that has no point or end to it. At this rate, we could go on and on and on, and would still go nowhere.

As previously stated numerous times, I was never commenting on the poll result not being properly representative of the soul genre. I was commenting on the fact that not a single soul artist made the list. There's a big difference between the two.

And then you started talking about the lack of soul discussion on the forum. So, you weren't talking about the poll not representing it as much as you were talking about how the forum as a whole doesn't represent it. Which is also not true.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
AND...you are trying to take your observation and turn it into a "Forum" issue, make a non-existing argument out of it.

I get it, you have a fascination with soul and soul artists. I would consider you one track minded.........maybe it is you who needs to lighten up :)

Edit: I think it would be in the best interest of all, if we just moved on.

oscar gamble

Do The 45
Reaction score
Again, you're creating the side of the argument that has no point or end to it. At this rate, we could go on and on and on, and would still go nowhere.

Probably but I was just answering something that Magic wrote. I don't mean to belabor this point.

And then you started talking about the lack of soul discussion on the forum.

I don't even remember doing that but, if I did, it was after someone else brought up other discussions.

oscar gamble

Do The 45
Reaction score
AND...you are trying to take your observation and turn it into a "Forum" issue, make a non-existing argument out of it.

It takes two or, in this case, more to argue. I haven't been debating myself for the past six pages. Somebody else must have thought the argument existed.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Time to end the game of "Ring Around the Rosie".

oscar, all I can say is, I am sorry no soul artists were given votes on this poll. Maybe they will have better luck making it into the next poll.

End of argument.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Time to end the game of "Ring Around the Rosie".

oscar, all I can say is, I am sorry no soul artists were given votes on this poll. Maybe they will have better luck making it into the next poll.

End of argument.

It'd be good if EVERYBODY were to follow Magic's advice from now on.

If you have something to say to a member, please do so in PM and hopefully work things out. Otherwise, keep it out of this thread, that is not what this thread is for.

Thanks.

Syd

Reaction score
I like Bob Dylan in the Top 10. As someone said, he has the perfect voice for what he sings. And (maybe I'm the only one) I see in him a lot more passion in his singing, I can hear sometimes that he really means what he sings. Not all singers can do that. Most can sing really high, or stuff like that, but really showing what you mean to express is the hard part. That is why I voted for him.

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Well he made #9 out of 50, so you are definitely not the only one who likes him. I still think you guys are drinking from the acid spiked Kool Aid, but it makes for some interesting reading. :)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Well he made #9 out of 50, so you are definitely not the only one who likes him. I still think you guys are drinking from the acid spiked Kool Aid, but it makes for some interesting reading. :)

There was acid spiked Kool Aid?

And why didn't I get any!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online