Coldplay (Official Thread)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Re: The Official Coldplay Thread

I have their first three albums, Parachutes is probably my favourite, closely followed by A Rush of Blood to the Head. Two of my favourite tracks:

Yellow

In My Place

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I have their first three albums, Parachutes is probably my favourite, closely followed by A Rush of Blood to the Head. Two of my favourite tracks:

Yellow

In My Place

I agree! Parachutes is my favorite too! :grinthumb It's the only one I can really get into all the way through though I don't own Viva La Vida yet. I never understood the appeal of X & Y as a favorite. To me it's their dullest album though I may have to give it another run someday. :)

My favorite Coldplay song is:

Trouble

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score

Somehow I knew you'd be more into Parachutes than the others Sooty! :heheh: X&Y has some very strong tracks though, not least Fix You which is absolutely heart wrenching. Square One, Talk, Speed Of Sound, The Hardest Part, A Message, Swallowed In The Sea and 'Til Kingdom Come are other favourites of mine :grinthumb

Fix You is among my favourite Coldplay songs, and also among the most emotion-inducing music I have in my entire collection. The performance of it at Sound Relief was memorable and gives me shivers:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

I agree! Parachutes is my favorite too! :grinthumb It's the only one I can really get into all the way through though I don't own Viva La Vida yet. I never understood the appeal of X & Y as a favorite. To me it's their dullest album though I may have to give it another run someday. :)

My favorite Coldplay song is:

Trouble

Trouble is probably my third favourite after Yellow and In My Place :grinthumb

I never bothered getting their last album as the few tracks I've heard from it (Violet Hill, Viva La Vida & another - can't remember which) just don't do it for me.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

One of my top 5! I don't get all the hate toward this band. Their music takes me to another place. X&Y is one of the best CD's I own. Kingdom Come, Low, and Square One are all good ones. Parachutes is my second favorite.

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score

Viva La Vida is still a good listen though Tray, it doesn't quite reach the emotional heights of the first 3 IMO, it's more arty and technical. Still a great album but :grinthumb

ILJP, good to see yet another Coldplay fan! X&Y is awesome :D

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score

Hmm, the first 30 seconds or so I wasn't enjoying myself at all with that track. It got better, and I suspect it shall grow on me, but certainly not at AROBTTH level.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online