Classic Rock Songs You Wish The Radio Would Play?

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Anyhow, there's silly situation between me and classic rock tunes on radio. When I'm riding in my car with my parents, I mostly listen to my iPod that has everything I want to listen, and when all of the sudden they play some classic rock tune on radio, it gives me goosebumps - because I could play that same song on my iPod and I would be like "yeah", but when I hear it on radio, I'm so happy and I start singing and stuff :D

I know the feeling man. The closest we get to classic rock stations in Adelaide seems to be variety channels that play one classic tune inbetween 5 Pink songs and such. It's a good feeling to hear the Beatles, or the Eagles or Clapton or the Stones or whoever come on just as a bit of relief from the other stuff which I'm not as mad keen on. :heheh:

Tell you what, I've been listening to Joe Walsh's "Life's Been Good" for years, and I heard it for the first time ever on the radio the other week. I got so excited, I almost got evicted from the car
:peek

Minz

Reaction score
There is a classic rock station that broadcasts local to my area that plays almost all of the songs listed in this thread, I never listen to anything else now. :)

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
There is a classic rock station that broadcasts local to my area that plays almost all of the songs listed in this thread, I never listen to anything else now. :)

This being in the UK, right?

That isn't surprising given that I would expect a classic rock station in the UK to be a little more liberal with a playlist. Rock stations in the US play it too safe and are more obsessed with profit margins than making even a half-hearted effort to add variety to their playlist.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tnfkdg

Staff online

Members online