Chvrches

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
I've recently started to listen to this band... and I have to say that they're great.
Clearest Blue is one of the most pleasant track I've listened to in a long time...

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
In these days, I am really enjoying the new album from Chvrches, which is named "Screen Violence".
For this record they also collaborated with The Cure's Robert Smith in the song "How not to drown".

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Band Of Skulls, Greta Van Fleet, Rival Sons, and Chvrches might be the only "2010 bands" I listen to with regularity. I have really given up listening to radio so some might say I am missing out on other good current bands. Meh.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
I think radio aren't reliable tools, to find new music, anymore... at least, in Italy. Here, there's only trash on the radio: mainstream pop and trap... and everthing sounds similar... I don't know elsewhere in world, how is the situation, but here is tragic.
--------

However, I listened to their new album, Screen Violence... and I thought it is one of their best.
Apart from the singles, which are all pretty good, I really enjoyed this song:

This time, they really made a good job. Pleasant music, very well-thought melodies, good lyrics and Lauren Mayberry's vocals created a perfect blend. I wish them more recognition, 'cause they deserve it.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online