Cheap Trick (Official Thread)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
@Trickster

I do love the Daryl Hall series where he brings out classic rockers out to his ranch for fun and jams. I have gone through quite a few of these in the past couple of months. Just came across the one where he has Cheap Trick out to his place.

They typically do about 6 or 7 songs, most from the guest and sometimes some Hall and Oates tracks as well. I haven't watched this full episode so far, but it's starting out good. :)

Trickster

Reaction score
@Trickster

I do love the Daryl Hall series where he brings out classic rockers out to his ranch for fun and jams. I have gone through quite a few of these in the past couple of months. Just came across the one where he has Cheap Trick out to his place.

They typically do about 6 or 7 songs, most from the guest and sometimes some Hall and Oates tracks as well. I haven't watched this full episode so far, but it's starting out good. :)

That's a good one! The man with the golden voice! :bow:

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Breathing life back into another thread.
Cheap Trick was a great band and probably my favorite American band. One of the first few bands I saw live and I have probably seen them four or five times. Rockford was the last album I really enjoy listening to in its entirety and it’s probably been five years since I enjoyed seeing them live.
More later.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
I'm sure those of you who still have physical music collections own copies of Cheap Trick The Epic Years box set and ***, America, Cheap Trick. I also have unauthorized versions of The Unreleased Steve Albini In Color, Live At The Metro 1998, Live At The Roxy 1998, Live At Grant Park 1999, and possibly a soundboard recording of Sgt. Pepper's Live At The Hollywood Bowl.
Oh, and two Rick picks.

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Man...I havent played any Cheap Trick in 30 years ....I had the first 4 lps ..think I have only the first 2 now....IN Color was always my favorite. After DReam Police I lost interest...not sure why....the early lps were interesting but the later ones didn't have the same vibe for me.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Well this is your chance to revisit the music of Cheap Trick. Pick an album and give them another chance.
Myself, I could listen to their first thirteen albums and not be bored.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online