Camel (Official Thread)

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
i was disappointed with breathless-a few good songs but thats it-Ive rain dances and the snowgoose coming up(ive heard them briefly before and they are v good)I was playing a selection from the first 2 albums on my hols.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I finally secured 2 tickets for Camel, they play next March in Sheffield so local and they are touring with The Snowgoose album I believe. This will be a great night for sure, Sox will be joining me, we missed them this year and, it will be another one off of the bucket list for me...:cheers:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I'm envious, Snow Goose is my favorite Camel album...great they are close and you get to cross them off your list Master Wharfedale.:hab:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Well Sox and I went to see Camel tonight and they were faultless, brilliant and awesome.

I have wanted to see them for some time so I have been excited since I got the tickets. There were a lot of people there, mostly my age and above. They did two halves, the first half was The Snow Goose album in it's entirety and the second half was various tracks from different albums and an encore.

The whole show lasted 2 hrs and 15 minutes including a small break, as usual they had a merchandise stand with CD's, DVD's and t-shirts, they were pretty busy.

A great night was had and what a great band and some dynamite guitar playing. :grinthumb

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Sounds amazing sweat! Andy Latimer under appreciated guitarist. Snow goose must have been amazing wish they would come across the pond again saw them in early 00's

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Well Sox and I went to see Camel tonight and they were faultless, brilliant and awesome.

I have wanted to see them for some time so I have been excited since I got the tickets. There were a lot of people there, mostly my age and above. They did two halves, the first half was The Snow Goose album in it's entirety and the second half was various tracks from different albums and an encore.

The whole show lasted 2 hrs and 15 minutes including a small break, as usual they had a merchandise stand with CD's, DVD's and t-shirts, they were pretty busy.

A great night was had and what a great band and some dynamite guitar playing. :grinthumb

Sounds like another great gig for you and Sox to cross off your list Master Wharfedale, they will never play here again so I'll have to content myself with listening to Snow Goose on CD I'm afraid.;)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Sounds like another great gig for you and Sox to cross off your list Master Wharfedale, they will never play here again so I'll have to content myself with listening to Snow Goose on CD I'm afraid.;)

Yeah, crossed off the list, it is great to see these bands still touring and believe me we are still lucky to see some of the bands as they play other countries but slowly I catch them one by one. Shame they are not playing your neck of the woods LG:wa

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online