Camel (Official Thread)

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
I hate that blocked nonsense, lots of heavy metal suggestions are unavailable to me here, I have to hit the small icon in the corner, most of the time I add the track name and artist, in case it gets deleted. ( think that was a rule when I joined?)

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
I agree Mojo... and to think the kids of the 60s-80s generation were listening to this stuff!
As much as I like emptying an M1 garand into a German .. bedroom consoles maybe killed youth music appreciation?

Mr Mojo Risin

Cactus Brew Drinker
Reaction score
I agree Mojo... and to think the kids of the 60s-80s generation were listening to this stuff!
As much as I like emptying an M1 garrand into a German .. bedroom consoles maybe killed youth music appreciation?
Possibly. I did play a lot of video games growing up when I was past 12 years old... At least I got a proper childhood before getting into all that lol. Just an occasional hobby now.

Will say though, M1 Garand is a hell of a rifle. I've shot one. The notable ping of the clip upon discharge is almost like pleasure to the ears. Meanwhile, krauts were using kar98s... hell of a bolt-action though. Germans had the ingenuity and the engineering... but if it broke, good luck fixing it!!!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online