Breaking Bad Playlist

Migmagnific

Reaction score
Hi fellow music fanatics!

Once again, I am doing a themed playlist to stream on my radio.
Got some searching done already, but would really like your opinions.

Do you have any suggestions? If you were Walter White, what would you listen to?
Looking forward to hear your thoughts.

JuL2WlD.jpg

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I don't know if Walter would literally listen to this but this popped in my head for some reason and seems appropriate. :heheh: It has kind of a groove and a heavy element that would be perfect to play as Walter's walking away from one of his explosions! :D

Bush-The Chemicals Between Us

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
You should totally throw in some of the great tracks they included in the show (like Baby Blue by Badfinger) and some of Dave Porter's AMAZING soundtrack.

Some more of my picks:

And he clearly thought of himself as a badass, so:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Try this one! It's a theme song for a wrestler now but it was a song that was open for copyright prior that they chose. It's a great son and there's something about this that would fit the vibe of the show to my ears!

Mark Crozer-Broken Out In Love

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Awesome! Very fitting stuff! In the middle of rewatching the show right now. Goddamn it is it spectacular. Haven't seen a lot of these episodes since they first aired, it's even better when you see it all in rapid succession and can notice all the little details.

Hey have you been watching Better Call Saul? I downright love it. They pulled me in right with the first episode and the way they keep introducing plot points starting with a tiny piece and then slowly letting it dawn on you, like how you don't know who Chuck is at first, or again with Kim.

Migmagnific

Reaction score
heh yea I have seen a couple of Better Call Saul, but totally forgot about it because of game of thrones and Vikings.. Have to catch up with Saul lol ;D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.