Born in the 90's livin' like the 60's

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Welcome Kayla !! Good list of bands mentioned . Aww don't be so hard on modern bands there are plenty of bands out there with 60s style influence and well worth checking out. For example THE CHESTERFIELD KINGS

Enjoy the forum !

HippinHippie

Flower Power
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. That really wasn't that bad. I am actually talking about that Hip Hop/Rap shit that is all over the place now.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Welcome, Kayla! :cheers2 And how about more "hard-rocking" guys - Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Dio, Rainbow, Scorpions, Queen, UFO, Bad Company? Have you listened to them? ;)

HippinHippie

Flower Power
Reaction score
Welcome, Kayla! :cheers2 And how about more "hard-rocking" guys - Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Dio, Rainbow, Scorpions, Queen, UFO, Bad Company? Have you listened to them? ;)
Yes I have listened to all of them except for Rainbow. I like there music, but like the more mellow stuff a little better.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Thank you all for welcoming me. The Beatles, Stones, and Byrds are great. You should give The Beau Brummels a try.

I think I'll look into them soon over at youtube. Do have any suggestions song wise, Kayla?

HippinHippie

Flower Power
Reaction score
Sad Little Girl and Don't Talk To Strangers are my favorite songs by them. I also like the song Triangle, but they don't have the individual song on YouTube just the entire album. Laugh, Laugh is probably there most popular song.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Sad Little Girl and Don't Talk To Strangers are my favorite songsby them. I also like the song Triangle, but they don't have the individual song on YouTube just the entire album. Laugh, Laugh is probably there most popular song.

OK thanks, will go check 'em out.:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online